1. Start by placing the helmet in a stationary place to avoid the helmet from moving during the installation process.
2. Pull the visor up to the open position to be able to reach the release hinge.
3. With the shield in the open position, place your finger on the release hinge labeled "open" (red arrow) and pull down as indicated in image 1 & 2.
4. As indicated in image 3, you will see it unlatch from the following 3 points. (Green Arrows) Once unlatched pull shield away from hinge.
5. Repeat on the other side of the helmet to remove the shield entirely.
7. Once the shield is completely off you can begin the process with installing the new shield.
9. While shield is in open position, align the shield with the hinge as indicated in the picture.
10. Pull down on the "Open" tab(Green Arrow)
11. While pulling down on the hinge tab make sure to align following points (Red Arrows) to ensure it will lock into place before pushing it in. Once aligned push visor in and let go of the open tab and should lock into place
12. Repeat on the other side of the shield.
13. Once you have inserted both ends of the shield into the hinge, the shield should open and close smoothly