1. Start by placing the helmet in a stationary place to avoid the helmet from moving during the installation process.
2. Pull the visor up to the open position to be able to unlock the visor from its hinge.
3. With the shield in the open position and the unlock key in hand; place the pegs in the corners of the hinges grove as indicated in image 1 & 2.
4. Once the pegs are inserted in the hinges groves, turn the key clockwise.
5. While the hinge is in the unlock position (image 3) pull the visor out of the socket (image 4). Once out, you can release the key and the hinge will go back into lock position.
6. Repeat on the other side of the helmet to remove the shield entirely.
7. Once the shield is completely off you can begin the process with installing the new shield.
8. NOTE: Before installing the new visor, make sure to remove the grey liner on your original shield (green arrow) and put them on your new visor since we only supply you with one set on the original shield. Be sure to do this before installing new shield.
9. While the the open position , align the shield with the hinge as indicated in the picture.
10. Grab the unlock tool and align with the groves. Then turn clockwise.
11. While the hinge is in the unlock position, push the shield into the socket and release once it's in its socket to lock into place.
12. Repeat on the other side of the shield.
13. Once you have inserted both ends of the shield into the hinge, the shield should open and close smoothly
NOTE: Before starting the removal process of the shield look for the unlock key that comes with your helmet to allow you to unlock the shield hinge. If you do not have one please contact us.